6 questions to ask a potential window cleaner
1. Do you carry Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance?
If an accident occurs on your property, who would pay for it?
2. What’s included in the price?
Make sure you get the total cost of the complete job. Glass, tracks, sills and screens.
3. How long will the job take?
Your time is very valuable. Look for someone that can get the job done in an appropriate amount of time.
4. Do you have references?
When hiring a window cleaner, look for one who has references that you can actually speak with.
5. Do you offer a guarantee?
Look for a window cleaner that offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
6. Do you belong to the WCRA?
WCRA members pledge to take part in the ongoing improvement of the professional window cleaning industry.